The STPH asphalt patch truck is designed to heat and reclaim both hot mix and cold mix materials and apply them to roads, highways and bridge decks to repair pothole and utility cuts. The STPH is offered with an oil-jacketed diesel fired heating system with a recirculating exhaust system to create a “Green Friendly” heating system.
* Available for government purchase through the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) contract and Ohio STS contract.
- STPH 4.0 Cubic Yards (5.4 Ton Capacity)
- STPH 5.0 Cubic Yards (6.75 Ton Capacity)
- STPH 6.0 Cubic Yards (8.1 Ton Capacity)
- STPH 7.0 Cubic Yards (9.45 Ton Capacity)
- Available in Chassis Mount or Hook Mounted
- Industry leading full circulating oil-jacketed hopper to eliminate hot spots
- Triple wall construction
- 6” AR 400 Auger, 3/8 solid flighting 2 speed discharge
- Hydraulically operated 270 degree full opening top doors
- Diesel burner with automatic temperature controls
- Folding shoveling platform or swing chute for direct road placement
- Load sensing hydraulic system-Force America- with Synchro Mesh PTO
- Center heated baffles and “Green Friendly” recirculated exhaust system